Friday, July 11, 2008

Temple Square







































After our Tea Party we went to Temple Square. (For any non-mormons out there,) Temple Square is where the Salt Lake Temple is. We had a wonderful time wandering the grounds, looking at the view of the Temple, enjoying the flowers and the fountains. We went in the Joseph Smith memorial building, the visitors centers, and the Tabernacle. We LOVED seeing the Christus statue and hearing the beautiful scriptures they play with it. I love how the solar system is painted on the wall behind Him showing His creations. We enjoyed all the wonderful displays with all the prophets that testified of Christ from the Bible and the Book of Mormon. I also liked the Book of Mormon display-- It has been translated into 108 languages!! Wow!! Mostly, I loved the spirit that I felt at Temple square. I am so happy to be a member of this church and for the knowledge that I have from it.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

One of our fave places to visit, too.