Friday, July 4, 2008

I met Lolo!!



So when the parade was about halfway through, we went over to a further location where I knew I would get to see lots of old friends from the ward we used to be in when we lived in Provo 8 years ago. We saw several wonderful families, including some kids who I taught Primary to when they were Sunbeams! (3 years old!) Now they are 13 years old! The highlight was seeing my dear, wonderful friend, Edie and getting to meet her precious, delicious, 8-month-old son for the first time!! It was so wonderful meeting this little guy! He even fell asleep in my arms. He is gorgeous and has the softest, squishiest skin I have ever touched!! I have longed to meet Lolo for eight long months so I am sooooooooo glad I finally got to hold him!!  P. S. check Edie's blog for more pictures of things we did!

1 comment:

chiggyz said...

I love, love, love that picture of you holding Lolo. I can feel the joy radiating from you to him. I love that you love him. I'm so glad you got to hold him and experience him. I had so much fun with you here. That was a real treat!!!