Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Visiting Grandma Olga at Forest Lawn





Today we packed up my Dad and all the kids (minus Brenda's two oldest who are visiting their other cousins,) and went to visit my mother's grave. First, we all went to lunch at Porto's in Glendale where we got delicious sandwiches and treats. Then, we went to my mother's grave and put some beautiful flowers on it while the kids ran around and played. It really is such a beautiful cemetery--we grew up visiting it because I have two uncles and two grandma's buried there. So we played there all my life! We had a really nice time and stopped to put flowers on my grandma's and uncles graves as well. We miss you, Mom.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like you've had a nice time with so much family around. :)

I like that your mom's headstone has pictures of her and your dad. Very nice. Glad you were able to visit her gravesite with so many loved ones.

chiggyz said...

Absolutely beautiful. So special.