Thursday, July 17, 2008

Young Living Farms





The day after the concert, we drove home to L.A. I really didn't want to leave. I hated saying goodbye to Susan and Andrew--especially because I didn't get to see them as much as I wanted to. On our drive home, we stopped at Young Living Farms in Mona, Ut. I'm totally into their essential oils (I'm even a distributor.) I was supposed to meet Edie there, but I took too long packing etc., and I missed her . . . :(

I LOVED these Lavender fields sooooo much!! Then we saw this gorgeous butterfly. If you click on the picure of the flowers, you can see it in there.

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

These pictures are stunning. You have the most gorgeous pictures on your blog. I love the lavender and your girls look so dang cute. I wish I would have stayed just a little bit longer to say goodbye. I'm so excited to be a distributor.

Tammy said...

We saw these fields on our way to and from California to our home in Idaho. Absolutely gorgeous!